Hello fellas , welcome to my blog . Thank you+Follow | ⌂Home
Fake Smile



I miss you baby blog T-T
13 June 2012 | 0 comments

Suppp blogger? Ughhhh ~ Miss my baby blog. Kesian dia dah berhabuk. Meyhh I tiup *fuhh, fuhh* Tiba-2 terlintas hati nak update blog :') Rindu sangat. Apa guna ada blog tak update :p Well kekadang tu malas sangat nak update .____. Dont have idea what to post en en :p Hm. Actually update nie banyak sangat nak cerita about mylife for 2 months tak sentuh pape. No facebook, blog, youtube. Twitter peneman hati saya :') Susah sangat nak update blog dekat BabyBerry saya tu T-T What a sadlife isn't? Hm. K, start the topic is. First, Mid Year dah lepas and I'm happy with my result and my BI and BM result :'* I know my mum will be proud of me. Even, I've done try my best. Alhamdulillah I can do it by myself. The sadlife is, when I miss my parents at Kajang and arwah abang :') Alhamdulillah I still have my siblings here to accompany me. I can't wait for bulan Ramadhan. I hope this Ramadhan can bring so much happiness :') I know I still can stick on my own feet. Hm. Seminggu nie I miss Surabaya, I miss Oma, Nasi Uduk, and the nature. I need all that :') Can you guys know how I feel right now? CAN'T :'D Because you will never understand me. Forget to says something to my Aneff Iskandar :') Hi boy! Know what 12 Jun is our 3 months? I'm happy with that even we fight a lot, argue about something. Hm. I still can stand with you bcs I really love you. Get it? T-T Hm. K, I think that's all for today :'* Be update soon! Chalobetehh ~
Sincerely me

Past